- Agriculture Commissioner Nikki Fried will face an administrative law judge over allegations she violated state financial disclosure laws
- The discrepancies were first discovered and reported by El Capitolio in January 2020
- The reporting forced Fried to file amended financial disclosure forms for 2017 and 2018, revealing she made substantially more money than reported
- Leon County GOP chairman Evan Power filed an ethics complaint in June 2021
- The state ethics commission found probable cause in December that she did not properly report her true income
An administrative law judge will hold a hearing on allegations that Agriculture Commissioner Nikki Fried violated state law by not properly disclosing personal financial information. The state Commission on Ethics this week sent the case to the Florida Division of Administrative Hearings, where a judge will conduct a hearing.
Descargo de responsabilidad: Este artículo puede requerir una suscripción.